Welcome to santafeartonline.com! Our products are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. The website is owned and operated by Santa Fe Art Online, LLC.
License and Website Access
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the website as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content of the website for any commercial purpose;
- use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy the content of the website (except in the operation or use of internet “search engines,” hit counters or similar technology);
- use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the website’s name or trademarks used on the website;
- engage in any activity that interferes with the website or another user’s ability to use the website;
- modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the website and the services offered on the website; or
Any use of the website or content of the website that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited.
All Website Content is our property or the property of our content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All content on the website that is not our property is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all content on the website is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws. All software used on the website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
Certain graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of our company. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used for any commercial or other purposes without our prior written consent. All other trademarks and service marks not owned by santafeartonline.com that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners and may or may not be used without their prior written consent.
Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other Content
Visitors may post or submit reviews, comments, suggestions, communications and other information via our website. You agree not to submit, transmit, or otherwise make available in any manner any content (i) that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is otherwise objectionable, (ii) that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party or (iii) which contains a chain letter or constitutes any form of commercial solicitation, political campaign, mass mailing, “spam” or software virus. You may not use a false e-mail address or otherwise provide information that would be misleading as to the origin of such content. Although we do not regularly review content you submit to the website, we reserve the right to edit or remove any content that violates our Content Policy or that we find objectionable for any reason. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by visitors to our website.
Limitation of Liability
We do not accept responsibility that the website, its servers, or email sent from the website are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. Certain laws do not allow limitations as contained in this clause. If these laws apply, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.